Dr. Jeffrey A Goldstein Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Goldstein?

No One Better!

Dr. Goldstein happens to be the only GI doc I will ever go to. I've seen many GI's and none of them have had the bedside manner, sense if humor, or expertise to put my mind at ease. He is thorough and truly cares about the best outcome for his patients. He always makes sure I never feel uncomfortable during my procedures. Best Doc ever!

Sorry but.....

Jeffrey Goldstein Gastroenterologist, is someone that I will never recommend or visit ever again. Very arrogant and orders tests for NO REASON. Choose a different Dr.

look elsewhere

I would recommend looking elsewhere. Lets just say someone always graduates last in their class

Save your time and money!

This doctor has a god-like complex! His demeanor to others is reprehensible in both the personal and professional sector. On a first encounter, his over-inflated ego gives you a false sense of confidence in his ability to provide good care. I have never had such a poor experience before, nor have I ever felt the need to comment online about a provider before. I wanted to share my bad experience so other people can save their time and money and look to someone else to provide the quality care they deserve!

Very impressed

My pleasant surprise concerning my colonoscopy was how painless and comfortable Dr. Jeff Goldstein made the procedure. He was attentive to my questions, and impressed me with his calm and professional manner. I fell asleep soon after the sedative was given, and woke up feeling fine. Dr. Goldstein then talked with me about my exam results clearly and in a way I could understand, and let me know what to expect in the future.

He is the best

Nicest guy I ever met. So very caring and thoughtful.

I had a colonoscopy and felt every inch of it! It was like I hadn't been given any drugs at all! It was horrible and even when I yelled in pain, he kept on going...I will never go back to him again!