Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Klein
Dr. Jeffrey Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Klein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey Klein has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jeffrey Klein has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey Klein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Klein was outstanding. My partner and I wanted to conceive and since we were using donor sperm, we went to Dr. Klein for the IUI's. It took us three attempts to get pregnant. He was, kind, thorough, and incredibly organized. His office and staff are top notch, caring and efficient. Highly recommend for insemination or infertility issues.
Dr. Klein is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him whether you are in need of help with fertility or whether you are looking for someone to help you and your partner through the insemination process (which we were). His staff are also great. They run a tight ship and have excellent bedside manners. Dr. Klein made this stressful process as painless and comfortable as one could hope for.
Dr. Klein is one of the best doctors that I have had - period. Infertility is a very stressful situation and he made the process much much easier and more pleasant that it had been in the past (I went through several rounds to get pregnant). He listened to what I had to say,and allowed me to provide input. Dr. Klein worked with my particular situation, in a very personal way. He always returned phone calls and emails in an incredibly prompt manner - and no question was a bad question. I HIGHLY recommend this doctor! And yes, he DID get me pregnant after 3 previous failures with another doctor.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1987
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Klein in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.