Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Klein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jeffrey A Klein has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Jeffrey A Klein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I can not say enough positive things about this practice. Everyone there is friendly, courteous, and excellent at their job. I have personally been seeing Atoussa for several years, and she is always amazing. She puts you at ease no matter what you are there for. Whether she is removing a wart from my 9 year old son, or giving me a little "beauty help," she is professional, sweet and great at what she does! I wouldn't go to anyone else!
I have traveled from Florida to California to have Dr. Klein perform liposuction two times this year. The first time was so amazing, I came back for more! His tumescent anesthesia technique was very comfortable and my recovery was easy. And the results were absolutely, unbelievable amazing. I am so grateful to him and his kind staff for their expertise and my second chance to look good
Well I had the procedure done about 8 years ago and got this donut effect around my belly button at the time I was not told this would happen as you know I was super sad about it, I am hoping Dr, Kline will read this and tell me that some new procedure has come up to fix this issue. All in all he is an amazing doctor and all his employed are super excellent as well. Thanks for listening
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey A Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Klein Dermatology Associates, 30280 Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Klein in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Juan Capistrano, CA.