Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falmouth, ME, with another office in Sanford, ME. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aalberg is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. Dr. Aalberg has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg has the following 10 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Family Planning
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg - Posted on June 10th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg - Posted on May 9th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg - Posted on April 5th, 2011
An outstanding and very caring physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg - Posted on October 29th, 2010
On one occasion, Dr. Aalberg basically saved my life by recognizing a potentially severe problem and making an emergency referral to an excellent cardiologist. Dr. Aalberg is a superb diagnostician who has never hesitated to make referrals to top specialists. He is extremely careful, thorough, and caring. I could not ask for more!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aalberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg
Maine Board of Registration in Medicine American Board of Family Practice
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg, MD - Family Medicine in Falmouth, ME, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey J Aalberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falmouth, ME.