Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent shoulder surgeon

I got trampled by a horse and my shoulder was crushed, the bone shattered in 12 little pieces. Destroyed. Impossible to even replace with an artificial shoulder, nothing to attach it to. Dr. Abildgaard managed to knit all those little pieces back together and now, a year and a half later, I can raise that arm straight up, out, rotate it in full circles, and reach behind my back. Almost full rotation. Just unreal, I don't think anyone else could have done so well! I am eternally grateful. If you need shoulder surgery, you could not possibly find a better surgeon than Dr. Abildgaard.

Shoulder injury

Wonderful customer service, there was coffee in the waiting area and I was seen promptly !

Excellent orthopedist! Thank you for your care of myself & my grandson!

Very satisfied patient

Dr. Abildgaard is a great surgeon, I would recommend him to all my family and friends!

Rude

Actually had to ask if he was mad at me ..... was rude and short. Will never return.

Thank you Dr. Abildgaard!

Dr. Abildgaard explained all options and expected outcomes of my ACL revision clearly and took the time to answer any questions I had. He listened and was not dismissive as other doctors had been in the past. I'm very grateful for his help.

Great office visit

Saw Dr Abildgaard for a second opinion. I loved his attitude and confidence. Im looking at a fourth shoulder sugery and am very knowledgeable about it. He nailed everything I was aware of plus a lot more. He suspected what was wrong, got some images and he was correct. We went over of all my options on a return visit. I left feeling good about seeing him and completely confident about his abilities.

See someone else

That is my recommendation.

Dr. Jeffrey T Abildgaard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.