Dr. Jeffrey M Adelglass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Adelglass?

Dr Adeglass is amazing and personable he is really good !!!

Well Educated Doctor and Staff

Great Office Great Doctor. I have dark skin so I was a little concerned. The staff took the time to talk about procedures that would work for me while also talking to me about procedures that I had considered that they did not recommend for me. Even though I was a bit frustrated that one of the services was not recommended by the staff or Doctor. I am glad that they had my best interest in mind and didn't just take my money and possible damage my skin.

Horrible bed-side manner!

Great Service

Very Pleased with my experience.

Bad experience

I had ear infection on my left ear. He had me on antibiotic drops for weeks without any improvement. During the time, I raised concerned multiple times as to his treatment's effectiveness and was brushed off. Then my right ear was also infected and was painful. He had me on the same drop also for a whole month without any improvements. I raised my concern multiple times also and was brushed off repeatedly. I gave up and went to another ENT who immediately prescribed oral anti-biotic. Infections was gone within days but by then my right ears high frequency sensitivity is damaged. He doesn't listen to my complaints and seems to spend too much time on his plastic surgery practice instead of his sick patients. Hearing test were not done in a sound proof room like other ENTs I have seen since nor were my hearing tests done by an audiologist like other ENTs I have seen since.

The Best in Dallas!

Dr. Adelglass and the staff at Skintastic are absolutely the best at what they do. I consulted with three other plastic surgeons in the area (supposedly some of the best) but none came close to the experience I had with Dr. Adelglass. My face lift looks amazing, natural and now I see his staff regularly to make sure I keep looking my best!

Excellent service

The staff at Skintastic were wonderful. Dr Adelglass was professional and treated me with the care that was absolutely wonderful. Thank you

I Highly Recommend Skintastic Plano

Wonderful visit and I am optimistic, I will highly recommend Skintastic in Plano after my procedures.

Skintastic Treatment Affordable

Skintastic Plano scheduling coordinator Helene was very helpful and able to get me in according to my schedule. Dr. Adelglass was very informative so was his assistant Marty. I appreciated his expertise and information, since (this) being my first time I was unsure as to what to do as well as the costs. Dr. Adelglass was able to explain everything to me and help me find something to meet my budget as well.

Dr. Adelglass and Skintastic

The BEST in north TEXAS!!

Excellent care

I do not understand why anyone would write negative things about this Doctor. From the time I made my appointment, until after I had surgery, I have nothing but praise for he and his wonderful staff. I had a face lift and liposuction and my results are absolutely wonderful.

Dr, Adelglass is the only doctor that solve my allergies big problem every time. and I know him for about 20 years, hes the best.