Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Ahn has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 53
I would not rate him for a 1 star (maybe there were insurance issues?). Since he was in network with my insurance, I just paid co-pay. He was very on point - he pointed out why I have been having runny nose all year long, headache in the morning, and occasional throat pain. You may get a stiff impression of him but he is a surgeon. And his office is always busy. So he won't listen to your life story. I am just happy with the treatments I have been receiving from him.
After sinus surgery Dr. Ahn had done for me, now I do breath through my nose during night, can smell better than before, and do not have headache in the morning any more. He explained me well regarding expectation and recovery process prior to surgery. And I followed his direction so well that I did not have any complication.
Dr. Ahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1987
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey M Ahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutton Ambulatory Health Llc, 1485 Palisade Ave, Fort Lee, NJ
Dr. Jeffrey M Ahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lee, NJ.