Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey J Albert
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, GA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Albert is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. Dr. Albert has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Brought my mom in to see doctor after bad fall resulting in a broken humerus. Dr. Albert never had her get out of her wheelchair or check the brace/sling placed on her at the emergency room. 3 days later after a very swollen arm and hand we returned to Dr. Albert's office to have the brace moved to offer better support and the sling changed to accommodate one that actually fit correctly! Is this lack of service by this physician a lack of caring or too busy to bother with the elderly (she's 89) who pay by Medicare?
Dr Albert was very unprofessional. He was unconcerned and not helpful. He left me in the examining room without asking if I needed any help which I did. I had a very hard time getting down from the table and could hardly walk out of the room by myself. I will never recommend him to anyone and I am telling everyone not to go to him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1988
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsResurgens Orthopaedics, 1285 Hembree Rd Ste 200A, Roswell, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey J Albert in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey J Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.