Dr. Jeffrey J Albert Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Albert?

Caring doctor

Always caring and helpful. Discusses options and treatment available. Very easy to work with.

Is that what Medicare pays for?

Brought my mom in to see doctor after bad fall resulting in a broken humerus. Dr. Albert never had her get out of her wheelchair or check the brace/sling placed on her at the emergency room. 3 days later after a very swollen arm and hand we returned to Dr. Albert's office to have the brace moved to offer better support and the sling changed to accommodate one that actually fit correctly! Is this lack of service by this physician a lack of caring or too busy to bother with the elderly (she's 89) who pay by Medicare?

Dr Albert was very unprofessional. He was unconcerned and not helpful. He left me in the examining room without asking if I needed any help which I did. I had a very hard time getting down from the table and could hardly walk out of the room by myself. I will never recommend him to anyone and I am telling everyone not to go to him.

Resurgens Orthopaedics is a well run office with outstanding service. I have visited with Dr. Albert and was very pleased with his staff and my visit with him. I am looking forward to have Dr. Albert follow up with my rehabilitation.