Dr. Jeffrey Alperstein Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Alperstein?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Excellent service,great professionalism. I will reccomend to others.

INCREDIBLE DR

Posted on July 24th, 2016

incrediable dr always available after a surgery very thoughtful down to earth and knows what he is doing

Terrible

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Ear infection

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I have been misdiagnosed by other doctors for this ongoing ear infection. Although Dr. Alperstein diagnosed my problem, he wanted additional tests done at later times. (audiology, follow ups, etc). His office never called to give me the lab results, which was an annoyance since I thought they would call me (I was told they would if any abnormalities were found). That never happened. To top it off, they requested an MRI and did not request via my insurance so, I had to cancel my appt. for an MRI and wait for them to request & get approval for MRI from insurance. Overall, a 2 out of 5 in my book. I never had to wait a long time for a visit.

Posted on March 4th, 2012

pleasant but noncommittal to anything asked, seems to be carefree and unsure...uncomfortably smiles the entire visit..

Ear infection

Posted on December 11th, 2010

came in for ear infection - like other comments they performed unsolicited tests and billed insurance.. I had told them I already knew of my hearing loss but they preformed a hearing test anyway... Also gave no helpful advice on my ear infections... just another Florida doctor who office acts like crooked auto mechanics

They'll stick you will a big bill, even for a check-up

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I went to the office for a routine check-up. I have been to several ENTs for chronic nasal congestion. While in the room for my check-up, the doctor performs a nasal endoscopy, something which I only learned the name for AFTER my insurance had been billed several hundred dollars. I was not asked if I wanted the procedure. I was not told that it was not part of my check up. It took less than two minutes. I assumed it was part of my check-up, and I never had an opportunity to find out what my expense would be. I now owe the office $200 for a non-insurance covered expense that they billed to my insurance. I attempted to negotiate a payment with their office, and was treated extremely rudely. I work in the medical billing industry, and performing expensive procedures without warning, and while you are under pressure because you are sitting on the table, is just plain offensive. What's worse, he didnt help me with my medical problem either.DO NOT SEE THIS PHYSICIAN. EXPECT THAT YOU, OR YOUR INSURANCE, WILL INCUR LARGE CHARGES.

Posted on October 13th, 2016