Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey H Alto MD
Dr. Jeffrey H Alto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alto is affiliated with Allina Health Regina Hospital and Fairview Southdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey H Alto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey H Alto has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Headache Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Alto - Posted on March 13th, 2015
I just think he was or is a great doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Alto - Posted on December 6th, 2010
Dr. Alto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Jeffrey H Alto Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey H Alto
Biking, Fitness and Kayaking
Locations & DirectionsABBOTT NORTHWESTERN HOSPITAL, 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Jeffrey H Alto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.