Dr. Jeffrey W Andrey Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Andrey?

By the book, but zero compassion

He may know what he is doing based upon his studies, but he is lacking in palliative care, compassion, or quick action. His wait and see attitude costs people pain, healing and tears FOR days to weeks. He was not our primary dr thankfully as at least our dr tried to adequately alleviate my husband's pain. Dr. Andrey couldn't care less about comfort. Don't believe the show they start with to reel you in and be ready for outright battle for outright basic pain management even in the most acute cancer patients. Also, expect to wait a LONG time and after a few months don't ever expect to hear from Scripps again no matter what they say. We're now going cash to City of Hope to buy time for my 44 year old husband with our nine year old son. Scripps is arrogant and dangerous. Go ANYWHERE but here, PLEASE.

Life Saver

I chose to remain with Dr. Andrey as my primary care physician after undergoing a successful bone marrow transplant at Scripps Green. I always took the time to explain things to me and discuss options - both pro and con. I rate HIM at 4 stars. He and his staff have been extremely accommodating when scheduling my visits around MY work schedule. I love this guy, he is one of three doctors at Scripps Green that I owe my life to.

Dr. Jeffrey W Andrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.