- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey R Antimarino has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey R Antimarino has the following 19 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Tummy Tuck
- Breast Augmentation
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Breast Cancer
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeffrey R Antimarino Accepts the Following Insurance
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
More about Dr. Jeffrey R Antimarino
Dr. Antimarino is board certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been voted one of Pittsburgh's Best Plastic Surgeons in 2013, 2014 and 2015. His special blend of experience, refined techniques and compassion has helped him gain recognition on both east and west coasts. Dr. Antimarino and his staff at Bellissimo Plastic Surgery maintain a commitment to provide state of the art surgical and non-surgical techniques with a warm and caring atmosphere. His goal is that every patient at Bellissimo experiences the individualized care they deserve to achieve their own definition of beauty. In a world that insists on defining what “beautiful” should mean to you, we at Bellissimo invite you to partner with us in achieving your definition of beauty. Through thoughtful listening and genuine, exceptional care, Dr. Antimarino and his dedicated staff will deliver the beautiful results you desire. Bellissimo – your partner in defining you.