Dr. Jeffrey M Apple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Apple?

Vein Treatment

Both my wife and I have gone to see Dr. Apple for treatment of our leg veins. I am a physician. I knew him form the hospital and went to see him because of his good reputation. I am on my feet most of the day and I suffered from varicose veins. Just got my right led treated. I was very impressed with how rapid the treatment was and how there was very little discomfort. I look forward to seeing results.

Had questions I needed answering about my condition and needless to say those answers were not forthcoming. He treated me as if the questions I was asking didn't matter to him and was very arrogant in some of his responses. Be weary of what might be written in your medical records that weren't even discussed with you at your appointment.

Review

Dr. Apple is a wonderful doctor, I am very glad I was referred to him. He has been patient and thorough in explaining my condition and the treatment required and he takes the time to answer any question my wife and I may have. The treatment has been quality and a great health benefit for me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Apple to both family and friends.

Dr. Jeffrey M Apple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.