Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on November 12th, 2015
I loved Dr. Arthur! My niece is a surgical nurse and works with a lot of Doctors and assured me that there was no one better and she was right! I was way ahead of schedule on my therapy and I really believe it's because of Dr. Arthur. He did and amazing job. I'm 7 weeks out and my incision is very thin and I'm doing great! I've already recommended 2 other people to see him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Didn't explain anything; acted in a hurry and very impressed with himself. No bedside manner. I didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it or what to expect (steroid injection in hip). Either he did it poorly or it just didn't work; I don't know which it was, but I felt more like a piece of furniture than a human being. I hope he was just having an "off" day, but it was a very unpleasant experience for me. When he did call as a follow-up, he didn't have my chart with him so didn't even know what I saw him for.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOLORADO ORTHOPEDIC CONSULTANTS, 1411 S Potomac St Ste 320, Aurora, CO
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.