Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur DO
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Englewood, CO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur has 2 locations
1411 S Potomac St Ste 320
Aurora, CO 80012
401 W Hampden Pl Ste 220
Englewood, CO 80110
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Showing 4 of 4
Best Orthopodic Surgeon ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
I went to Dr. Arthur after I dislocated my left foot and broke my tibia and fibula. Worst pain I have ever experienced. I seriously thought I would never walk again LOL. Dr. Arthur got me in for surgery and did an amazing job putting my ankle back together. It's never gonna be quite the same, but at least I can walk. I also have hip displaysia and shallow socket in both of my hips. I currently live in Denver, but I am from Seattle and I had made a decision to go back to Seattle to have my hips replaced at Seattle Orthopedic and Fracture clinic, but since meeting Dr. Arthur and knowing what he is capable of, I trust him 100% to be my orthopedic surgeon through whatever route we decide to take with my hips. Another thing I really like is Dr. Arthur is present through your recovery and pays attention to your pain meds. He will not just keep prescribing high dose pain meds because you ask for them. He takes the time to make sure you are in a good place pain wise, and weans his patients off of them. I really appreciate that. I have so many more great things to say about Dr. Arthur, but I think anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon, should call and make an appointment with him to experience for themselves his sense of humor, his bedside manner, his knowledge, and everything else this wonderful doctor has to offer your health and well-being. M. Trujillo
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on June 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on November 12th, 2015
I loved Dr. Arthur! My niece is a surgical nurse and works with a lot of Doctors and assured me that there was no one better and she was right! I was way ahead of schedule on my therapy and I really believe it's because of Dr. Arthur. He did and amazing job. I'm 7 weeks out and my incision is very thin and I'm doing great! I've already recommended 2 other people to see him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Didn't explain anything; acted in a hurry and very impressed with himself. No bedside manner. I didn't know what he was doing or why he was doing it or what to expect (steroid injection in hip). Either he did it poorly or it just didn't work; I don't know which it was, but I felt more like a piece of furniture than a human being. I hope he was just having an "off" day, but it was a very unpleasant experience for me. When he did call as a follow-up, he didn't have my chart with him so didn't even know what I saw him for.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey A Arthur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.