Dr. Jeffrey B Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B Ellis?

The best doctor ever, really takes an interest in you personally, has you best interest at heart.

OMG Dr Ellis is the best doctor I ever had! I was one of his first patients when he graduated school. I was his patient for approximately 11years until he left to be a house Dr at TLH Wynnewood Pa. I already got to see him occasionally, but he left that position in the beginning of this year (2015). Now he works at some Jewish Nursing home ( Sorry I can't remember the name of it!)

Very attentive

Dr. Ellis is my mother's doctor and he has done nothing but wonderful things for her. He not only cares for her during scheduled sessions, he follows up after the visits, and is willing to answer any questions that my mother or I might have. He always makes sure my mother is as comfortable as possible and whenever she needs anything he works to accomodate.

Completely professional

Dr. Ellis is, without a doubt and simply put, the best doctor I have ever been to. In my 37 years on the planet, I have never been so confident and at ease with a physician. I could not recommend him more heartily.