Dr. Jeffrey B Johnson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B Johnson?

I had Dr. Jeffrey Johnson in 1977. He was the best ob-gyn I ever had.

Previous patient Happy he is still in practice

I've been with him for 4 years and he's great. He's very courteous and respectful. I wouldn't see another doctor.

Dr. Johnson has been my OB since I was 24. I am now 44 and drive 30m min. away to see him.Whether having a baby or just need routine care,this doctor knows what he is doing and I know I am getting top notch care.He is the best dr. I have come across.

Best OB/Gyn around!

I've been with Dr. Johnson for over 8 years. He delivered both of my girls (both were emergency c-sections) and I couldn't have been more comfortable with anyone! I have actually switched insurance companies 3 times just to be able to keep him! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson. He is, by far, the best doctor around!

Best OB GYN out there!

Wow, Dr. Johnson is the OB/GYN I have been searching for!! I have had chronic UTI's and the past 3 doctors I have been to have not taken the time to listen to my past and present situation. Dr Johnson did not only listen to me, he asked me many questions. He then not only explained my situation to me, but drew me diagrams and offered a solution for my painful ongoing problem! He really does listen to his patients! I highly recommend Dr. Johnson!

The best doctor I could recommend

hello- My name is Jill and I had both my children with Dr. Johnson. My twin sister also had her 3 children with him. He is by far the best OB/GYN. He comes highly recommended.

Excellent

I love Dr. Johnson, he is very caring and very professional. He has a way to always make you feel comfortable and truly does care about his patients.

Dr. Johnson is by far the best OB/GYNin the Chicago area

He is the only OB/GYN that I have seen since I turned 18. He is simply the best. He is extremely knowledgable with a terrific besdide manner. He has a way of making you feel very comfortable. His staff is equally as caring and professional. I trust his practice. I trust his judgement and evaluation. I can not say enough positive things about him. Because of his advice, I have two healthy twin boys.