Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey B Katz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
The Dr. is perfect. I highly recommend his services and support. He is laser focus on identifying any problems I may be encountering and fixes it that it is monitored or in remission. The Dr. has a gredat bedside manner, optimally professional and I highly, highly recommend from being 20 years in his medical support and advice.
Dr. Katz is my favorite doctor because he maintains a professional decorum while still being personable and friendly. He explains things easily, has cared for my daughter's myriad issues with compassion and patience (she is not an easy patient!), and makes sure I get expert care. The only drawback would be that sometimes he seems very busy and can give the impression that he's rushing me through my appointment.
Dr. Katz has an excellent bedside manner, truly compassionate and caring. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey B Katz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey B Katz in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey B Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, NY.