Dr. Jeffrey Miller Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Miller?

Posted on February 16th, 2015

I recently had a baby under the care of Dr Miller and could not be happier. I required some additional work during my scheduled cesarean due to very extensive scar tissue from previous cesareans. The surgery couldn't have gone better as well as my recovery. I am writing this review in case there are other women who have been told that they should not have more children due to scar tissue as I was by other doctors. I found Dr Miller who eased my concerns and assured me that everything would be fine. During the surgery he did find extensive scar tissue and had to basically reorganize all the organs/tissues within the area that were adhered. He fixed the mess that was left by the previous doctor who preformed my second cesarean, even told me that I could have more children if I wanted. It was really nice to actually feel like I had a choice concerning more kids considering for the last seven years I had been advised not to. So, for anyone who is dealing with scar tissue and wants more children but is scared and unsure please see this doctor, he is amazing at what he does.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Truely Amazing man

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

I would Highly Reccomend Dr. Miller. He delivered Two of my Three children. I trust him 100% He is straight forward and has an amazing bedside manner. NEVER makes you feel uncomfortable. His Staff are a wonderful bunch of ladies as well. Dr.Miller Knew me and my Husband by name just by seeing our faces. He is a caring and patient Dr. You will not find a better OB-GYN than Dr. MILLER

Posted on July 6th, 2017