- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman MD
Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Oceanside, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman has 3 locations
Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey B Rothman
Dr. Rothman graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1975. He works in Santa Rosa, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center.