Highly Recommended

Though he is not the primary physician for my children, we have had multiple weight checks and sick visits with Dr. Smith. On our first visit with him he was a life saver helping to correctly identify my daughter’s lip and tongue tie after 6 weeks of countless visits with lactation support and her still struggling to feed/gain weight. In 5 minutes Dr. Smith correctly identified the issue, referred us to a specialist, and reassured us with such a knowledgeable manner that it made a huge impact. When our second child was born, I specifically made our first appointment with Dr. Smith because I was concerned our son had the same issue as our daughter. Thanks to Dr. Smith’s referral, my son was able to have this issue corrected before it had a chance to inhibit too much weight gain. Highly recommend this practice, even when we aren’t seeing our child’s primary physician we are confident they are in great hands.

#werkinonmahnightcheese

Someone needs to look into why this man is allowed to "work with children" and perhaps find out what his credentials are for discussing "puberty" issues with adolescents. Definitely a one star from what I've experienced.

Thoughtful; very reassuring with children; knowledgeable; a good choice to treat my children.

I had an emergency with my son after hours and Dr. Smith was on call. He was very informative and helpful in my son's time of need. The immediate response was very important to us. We did end up at Children's Hospital E R and in need of immediate surgery, so a timely response was very important. Dr. Smith was super and I would highly recommend him to others. He also called us the next day to see how he was doing, (he was not our PC but now he is), receiving a follow-up call was the icing on the cake, even though we were not his patient he treated us like we were.

Dr. Jeffrey B Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bridgewater, MA.