Dr. Jeffrey L Bakke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Bakke?

Dr. Bakke runs a little late at time but.. He transferred me to another North Clinic doctor last year for necessary surgery for me. He also found one of the best oncologist for my husband.

dr bakke is a great caring doctor

What has happened to the quality?

Dr Bakke is always rushed. What has happened to the quality at North Clinic?

Dr. Bakke is an excellent doctor. Like most, doesn't keep a timely schedule and wouldn't take as much time as I'd like. However, always is very courteous, caring and genuine.

didn't listen to me

Overall, this is a good clinic. I have seen several of the doctors, but Dr. Bakke is my primary doc. I'm not sure what has changed over the past 2 years, but Dr Bakke is difficult to schedule an appointment with, and wait times have increased a lot. I arrived at 1:10 for a 1:20 appointment. I sat in the waiting room until 2:05, then the nurse brought me to my room. Dr Bakke didn't arrive until 2:35 - an hour and 15 minutes PAST my appointment time! I understand that sometimes the schedules get crazy and emergencies come up, but Dr Bakke offered no apology. When I described my symptoms, he wasn't listening. I knew this because I told him I'd been having headaches and neck pain, and while he was going through my chart, he asked me if I had had any headaches or body pain. I felt like I just wasted my whole afternoon. Oh, and he said I likely have a virus. I will schedule with a different doctor next time....maybe a different clinic.

Dr Bakke is the best!

Dr Bakke is an excellent doctor. The clinic, however, is not effective at communicating their changes in office hours, appointment hours, telephone/fax number changes, etc....