Dr. Jeffrey E Balazsy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey E Balazsy?

Dr. Balazsy is an amazing surgeon! My brother had total hip replacement yesterday mid morning and is up walking the halls by 7am the next day. Dr. Balazsy is the most professional yet caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure to met. He was diffenently sent straight from heaven. There is no other explanation! He is amazing and EVERYONE that I came into contact with at Macomb Maclaren said exactly the same thing! Thank You again Dr. Balazsy. Debi Grybas (Guy Palmers sister)

Thank you Dr. Balazsy for everything you have done for my brother with both surgeries he has had. You are amazing!!

Dr. Balazy treated me first in the ER at McLaren. What a great Dr! After 3 surgerys and many follow up appointments he took care of me till the end! I would recommend him to anyone!

For a simple fix to entire reconstruction wouldn't go anywhere else.

Wonderful Dr. great results and still maintains a great bedside manor!!! Highly recommend. He has done a simple procedure on myself.a total leg and ankle reconstruction on my daughter age 29 after a bad car crash,to my sons hip reconstruction.age 27..Dr. is the best of the best!!Thank you from my family to you and your entire staff.

Excellent doctor. Went threw emergency on a Friday and he did surgery on a Saturday. Explained everything and listened to my concerns.

Our Families opinion of Dr. Balazsy

We are so thankful to have been guided to Dr. Balazsy. Our brother was in a terrible accident and had a scattered pelvis and because of Dr. Balazsy and his unbelievable talents and knowledge he was able to put our brother back together. He is now walking with little help of his cane or crutch.

Tremendous physician!

Dr. Jeffrey E Balazsy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.