Dr. Jeffrey I Barke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey I Barke?

Avoid this Doctor

I thought Dr Barke was rude and cares little about his patients.Lucky, I have found another doctor who is alot better. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! Knowing him I am suspicious of the 5 star review of him on this website and another site because I have heard in the news of people buying good reviews online.

No better Doctor, I would know.

I'm 42 and started treatment for my illnesses in 1995.. My "Conditions" are personal, but for years I was miss-diagnosed and medicated. I was introduced to Dr. Barkey in 2004.. It's now 2015 and I am CORRECTLY medicated, diagnosed and treated with respect.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jeffrey I Barke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.