Dr. Jeffrey A Barteau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Barteau?

Gave information to wrong person about patient. Punctured my wife's lung during procedure.

Gave my father information about my wife after surgery. Then got upset we he was requested to come back to hospital. After it was determined by nursing staff that he had punctured my wife's lung, he said :Accidents happen". I have all this documented.

I couldn't have asked for more.

I needed a small out patient surgery done and was EXTREMELY nervous about it, Dr. Barteau and his staff were very, very pleasant. Not only before the procedure but during and after as well. They answered questions and I had and a few that I didn't know I wanted answered until the information was offered to me. There was a light hearted humor that (for me) was necessary for me to be at ease. Some one even held my hand in the surgery room (not my family)! Dr. Barteau and his staff were gentle with both my body and my mind!

Dr. Jeffrey A Barteau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.