Dr. Jeffrey A Becker Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Becker?

Patient, PhD

Dr. Becker told me not to come back to HonorHealth. He denied my consultation.He lied to my husband and said he would be happy to see me.He never examined me, just told me not to come back.I would rate him a negative 5.

Electricution

Painful -far more current then a tens unit. Long time waiting,laying down before Mr Becker appeared. Results showed no nerve irratition or neuropathy yet other reports

Stay away - far far away

He was a jerk to me and not very willing to provide resources when I requested them, in fact he laughed at my request. He also was tired or hung over at one visit and his eyes kept closing and rolling around like he was about to fall asleep.