Dr. Jeffrey L Behar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Behar?

thorough

Dr. Behar was quite thorough and spent a good deal of time with me discussing my situation which was quite concerning for me. I was very pleased that he did not rush and asked a lot of questions to get to the bottom of my problem. He probably spent more than one hour with me and by the time I left I was calmer and had my plan in place. At times when I had to see him again there would sometimes be a wait but he still would take his time addressing my concerns and making me understand. Talking to his other patients, waiting is worth it since he will never rush you. Quite sincere and excellent diagnostican.

Do not recommend

Terrible staff. Never return phone calls. They don't care if you need your perscription filled, I had to go a week without my medication because they would not return my calls. The wait time is horrible. You are guarenteed to wait almost an hour long.

excellent diagnostician

listens very well and explains thoroughly. Excellent diagnostican and wonderful bedside manner.Takes his time with you. Attentive staff, sometimes wait is too long.