Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Behr
Dr. Jeffrey Behr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Behr is affiliated with Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center, Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Swedish American Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Behr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am so happy to have found Dr. Behr. I have found him to be a kind and caring doctor. He has sure helped with my knee treatments. It is so nice to be able to get an appointment right away, unlike my other Drs. I love his nurse, she is the best and most caring nurse that I have ever met. So happy and cheerful! As you can tell I am very satisfied.
I've been a patient of Dr. Behr's for 13 years now. Had a bilateral total hip replacement when I was 27 years old. There were complications after surgery but Dr. Behr was by my side every step of the way (usually multiple times a day...) and has continued to be ever since. I see Dr. Behr for regular annual checkups and I trust no one else with the health of my hips and highly recommend him to anyone needing an Orthopedic specialist.
Dr. Behr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Swedish American Hospital
Rockford Memorial Hospital
Rochelle Community Hospital
32 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1981
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Behr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions2902 McFarland Rd, Rockford, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Behr in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Behr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.