Dr. Jeffrey M Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey M Bentley?

Phenominal Surgeon & Person

Dr. Bentley is a phenomenal surgeon who just saved my Mother's life by removing her colon cancer by doing a "colon resection". He was wonderful when we met with him for the consultation. He even let me play with his dogs! He's an animal lover! He knew I was upset and worried and tried to ease my mind and reassure me that Mom was going to be fine. He has taken excellent care of my mother before, during, and after surgery. She had some breathing complications as she has COPD and he was right on the ball getting her into ICU and in an oxygen tent. He has kept a close eye on her and has been to visit her 2x a day. He answers all questions any family member of a patient may have.I cannot sing his praises high enough. He's caring and compassionate and just a genuinely wonderful man!! Thank God for people like Dr. Bentley!!!

cannot say enough good things! He is a wonderful man with a wonderful, calming bedside manner.

Dr Bentley performed emergency surgery on me 2weeks ago. The amount of time he spent with me far surpassed any expectation. He explained in detail my procedure & prognosis - several times as I was "wound tight", very anxious. He is so very compassionate. The good news from the surgery is that he saved me and I got to know him.

Wonderful surgeon and wonderful person

Dr. Bentley took care of my mother when she had stomach cancer. She was 87 YO at the time. He explained the procedure very carefully to us as a family and allayed any fears that Mom was "too old" to have surgery. She will turn 90 in a couple of months and she's going strong. He runs really behind on his appointments but it's because he spends so much time with each of his patients.

Great surgeon

Very professional and no complications. Explained the whole process and what to expect. Would recommend him with his years of experience. Nice to have a top notch surgeon right here in Newburyport. Did not want to take a chance with some new resident surgeon in Boston

patient

Outstanding provides detailed information takes time to discuss everything cares about you as a person makes sure the care after and before the surgery was happing and the best great team great Dr. would highly recommend

wonderful caring doctor.

Dr. Bentley is a wonderful surgeon with a great bedside manner and I was told by a visiting nurse that she would trust him with her life. He did a temporal artery biopsy on my father and was very friendly and professional. I would give him a 4 rating. My daughter-in-law is going to him for gallbladder surgery as she liked his ratings and heard great things about him.

I would strongly recommend Dr. Bentley.

he is always worth the wait

dr bentley is the most sought out surgeon in anna jaques in my opinion. He is genuine when it comes to bed side manor and is light hearted,and a good listener. he tends to run behind on appoinments but it is always worth it when he comes in that room your frustration goes away. the girls are great and very friendly!!! they go out of there way to answer all your questions, confirming information and relaying that to the proper people. dr bentley is my favorite doctor ever.