Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson
Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orchard Park, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Berndtson is affiliated with Bertrand Chaffee Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Berndtson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Berndtson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey William Berndtson Md, 3345 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY
Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orchard Park, NY.