Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein?

I'm so grateful we found Dr. Bernstein. In the 20+ years he has treated members of our family, we have found him to be professional, kind, attentive and with excellent expertise and bedside manner. His staff are nurturing when needed in addition to warm, friendly and helpful. Many Thanks!

Top notch Doctor. He controlled my situation in six short weeks after never gaining control with my previous digestive specialist. He's a rock star!

I couldn't have picked a better Gastroenterologist! A wonderful, patient doctor who also has a sense of humor. This is one of the best run medical offices I have