Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey B Biggers has the following 1 specialty
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Biggers is absolutely AMAZING!! He is the sweetest, most thorough doctor I have seen to date and I have seen way too many!! He actually cares and fight for what he believes in with your health. He is very knowledgable and does what it takes to get you better! I cannot express how much I love Dr. Biggers! Too Awesome! I bet my life on him and recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing doctor/surgeon! :) I saw Dr. Biggers at Baylor in Sunnyvale and the staff was great there. So I do not know how his staff is in his office other than on the phone and they didn't seem too polite but I know that he is so it is worth it! .
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Biggers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Jeffrey B Biggers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJ Blair Biggers Mds, 1050 N Belt Line Rd Ste 104, Mesquite, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey B Biggers in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey B Biggers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.