Dr. Jeffrey Blatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Blatt?

Dr. Blatt is the best. I've been his patient for 36 + years. He delivered both my children who are now 36 and 32. I always find him wherever he goes. He is the only GYN doctor I've ever had. I always tell him he can't retire because he has to take care of me. Excellent bedside manner. Wish more would be like him.

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Daughter's first GYN visit 06/08

Posted on August 8th, 2008

Dr. Blatt's office staff is not the friendliest but the Dr. himself was excellent in helping to ease my daughter (and this nervous mom) before, during and after her first visit. Dr. Blatt met with us in an office to discuss the exam, then off to the exam room - and back to the office. We did have to call the office for the test results - it would be nice if they at least let you know everything was ok. The whole reception/office area feels a bit 'temporary'.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015