Dr. Jeffrey F Boskind Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey F Boskind?

Dr. Boskind and staff

Dr. Boskind is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He's so easy to talk with. He makes it so you can understand exactly what the problem is and what to do about it. He's gentle and kind. Because of circulation I have been unable to walk far enough to enjoy life and today after my surgery I am able to walk almost a mile. I am so excited about being able to enjoy life again. Both my son and I wish he were here to give him a hug. Lois....A very satisfied patient.

Needs attitude adjustment

Dr. Boskind recently inserted a stent for a blocked celiac artery. So far, no problems, so we assume the surgery went well. However, this doctor comes across as arrogant, impatient, and borderline rude. Even after several days, he has not returned our call indicating we were very concerned about an issue. Guess he is too busy to deal with his patients' needs. Even though he seems to be an o.k. surgeon, would not recommend him because of his attitude. There's more to being a doctor or surgeon than being technically adequate.

Questionable judgement

Had a bad outcome due to questionable judgement regarding my aneursm

dr boskinds my hero

he saved my life and helped me find my joy again. I am in and out of india and nepal. I had my teeth fixed . my heart is still beating and i thank and recomend this dr. to all

Best Doctor we have had as a couple

Dr Boskind is the best Doctor we have had so far. He is very attentive and caring. We were both surprised to see he did not get perfect ratings across the board. We cannot say one thing wrong about him !

Dr. Jeffrey F Boskind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.