Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey N Bradshaw has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bradshaw is an old school Dr. He's patient, kind, very knowledgeable and very even keeled. He always greets you with a warm handshake and quick smile. You never feel rushed during your visits and he always asks prior to you leaving, Are there any other questions that you may have?" He is indeed sincere and that goes a long way in this business. Wish there were more Dr.'s out there like Bradshaw. I have referred friends to him and will continue to in the future.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Jeffrey N Bradshaw accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Norman Bradshaw Md, 75 Paine Ave, New Rochelle, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey N Bradshaw in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey N Bradshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.