Dr. Jeffrey T Brasky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T Brasky?

This doctor is so easy to talk to and made my procedure a piece of cake! If you have hit the Big 5-0 then call them today to schedule your Colonoscopy too!

He saved my life

I was in the hospital for gallbladder surgery and her performed an Upper GI and colonoscopy. During these tests he saw I had ulcers all over the place. That led him to running a test for my gastrin levels. They were more than 20 times the normal level. That led to the discovery of cancer which I am under treatment for. It is very curable at this point but if not caught early it is very deadly. He also pushed to make sure I got into the next doctor in the chain very quickly. His staff is also excellent.

Dr. Jeffrey T Brasky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.