Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Thank God for Dr. Braverman. I have my beautiful 3 month old son in my hands only because of Dr. B. after years of infertility and 5 failed IVF cycles at a popular Manhattan center. Wait no longer. Dr. B. treatment realy works! The experience was very pleasant all the way through my very complicated case. Hands down best decision in my life. Thank you so much!!!
i lost many babies and was told i would never be able to carry a baby to full term...i am so blessed to say that i have two gorgeous sons, because of dr. braverman. he was the only one that tried hormone injections on me and put me on bedrest and it worked..i will be forever thankful for his skill and professionalism...thank you jeff, your the best...god bless you
Dr b is my tenth doctor. After four miscarriages, 8 rounds of Ivf and one donor, he has gotten me to stay pregnant! (people who complain about wait times haven't been to clinics in NYC). He actually cares about his patients. I saw him near tears once at someone's failure. Don't keep throwing your money away on Ivf without knowing why it's failing.
Words alone do not describe the appreciation and high regard that we have for Dr. Jeffrey Braverman. There are truly few geniuses in this world...people that do not accept the status quo but rather seek answers and find solutions to make this world better...Dr. Braverman is one of these geniuses! After years of trying to get pregnant and consulting every infertility âexpertâ in NYC and beyond, we found Dr. Braverman through a random conversation with a colleague at work. Within days we were sitting together reviewing our infertility history and formulating a plan. After months of exhausting tests and revolutionary medical protocols, we became pregnant on the FIRST try!!! His calm and reassuring demeanor then helped us get through the stressful early stages of our pregnancy. Eight and a half months after he gave us the news that we would be parents, our beautiful son was born and our lives changed forever. Its impossible to express what we feel for Dr. Jeffrey Braverman and the debt of gratitude that we owe him, just like you canât explain how much you love your child. Suffice to say that without him, we would be in a very different place today. Being a surgeon myself and having extensive experience with the health care system, my best advice to anyone reading this is not to give up the dream of having children until you consult with Dr. Jeffrey Braverman...he is truly the BEST of the BEST, a one of a kind GENIUS!!!
35 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1983
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsPersonal Womens Ob/Gyn Care, 800 Woodbury Rd Ste G, Woodbury, NY
Dr. Jeffrey J Braverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.