Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci MD
Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 8
Truly cares about patients!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci - Posted on April 13th, 2019
Truly compassionate provider
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci - Posted on March 26th, 2019
Arguably ruined my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci - Posted on January 27th, 2019
Need more male doctors like Dr. Bucci
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci - Posted on April 6th, 2018
My family had been working with Dr. Bucci for several months and when my husband was transferred for his job we needed to find a new psychiatrist. We tried 2 different pediatric psychiatrists until we found one who worked "ok" with my son. My husband and I strongly believe that Dr. Bucci is the best of the best! We miss him, his genuine compassion for children and his par none expertise. Highly recommend Dr. Bucci and his staff!
Amazing physician is actually out of North Shore MA?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci - Posted on April 13th, 2016
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATES PC, 10 Centennial Dr Ste L, Peabody, MA
Dr. Jeffrey A Bucci is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Peabody, MA.