The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Budoff
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Katy, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Budoff is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Houston Methodist St John Hospital and ANGLETON DANBURY MEDICAL CENTER. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 243
Dr Budoff is very efficient and competently diagnosed a cyst on my daughter's finger. We first visited him four years ago for the same issue and he provided the proper treatment, a simple draining of the cyst, rather than unnecessary surgery. Dr Budoff is very kind and put my daughter at ease to complete the procedure. Highly recommended!
Dr. Budoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
TRIUMPH HOSPITAL BAYTOWN
MEMORIAL HERMANN PREVENTION AND RECOVERY CENTER
Good Samaritan Hospital
Ben Taub General Hospital
Univ. General Hospital
Good Samaritan Medical Center
St. Mary's Hospital
St Marys Medical Center
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
St. Mary`s Hospital
Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
First Street Surgical
Summit Ambulatory Surg Center
26 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Ca Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Budoff in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Budoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.