More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent
Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bullard-Berent is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, University of New Mexico Hospital and Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Bullard-Berent is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Carmel Hospital
University of New Mexico Hospital
Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Bullard-Berent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.