Dr. Jeffrey L Burchard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey L Burchard?

Thinks It's All in Your Head

Told me my ear pain was due to anxiety and I needed an antidepressant. Another dr did a thorough exam (pressing on pressure points, etc.) and quickly determined the pain and fatigue was due to inner ear congestion and prescribed ear drops and steroids. I don't appreciate doctors who minimize women's pain/symptoms and act like they're symptoms of hysteria. The practice is good. I will not see that dr again.

Poor front-office interaction

Did not take my Aenta insurance. Said I would pay cash. They said they would give no-insurance rate. They they changed their mind and said since I had insurance (that they would not accept), they would not give the no-insurance rate. Cashier then became rude, when I asked what the rate was. So, I politely left. Won't go back.

Good Doctor

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and good bed side manner. My whole family goes to him, including my kids.

Arrogant

Chose Dr Burhard as primary care doctor, but every visit was horrible. He did not take the time to listen to my concerns, talked down to me, and came across as very arrogant. Never went back to him.

Very impressed with Dr Brushard