Dr. Jeffrey C Constantine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Constantine?

Immediate appointment, quick/accurate diagnosis

Great Dr!

Best Dr ever I trust him and would recommend him to everyone! He delivered all 4 of my children and was amazing every time . He even showed up last minute to deliver one of my sons after being on vacation! Just so caring and personal best DR EVER!!!

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR

I was referred to Dr. Constantine and did not want a man as my OBGYN, but at the time I had no choice I needed immediate attention. Dr. Constantine is the most caring, understanding, patient Dr. I have ever seen. He takes the time with you to explain all your options and makes sure you are comfortable with what you need to have done before proceeding. I was so nervous about my hysterectomy as I had to have the full c-section cut because I couldn't have robotic or laproscopic procedure. He made me very comfortable about what was to happen and recovery time. After surgery while I was in hospital he came to see me daily and also called to check on me. Once I was released he also personally called me twice at home to check on my recovery. My follow up appointments were the same he took the time to listen to what was going on in my recovery process and wanted to know if there was any concerns he could help me with. Even my husband is very impressed with Dr. Constantine and his bedside manner. I will not go to any other OBGYN and hope he never retires !!! I have even referred a few friends to him and they also love him and are glad they switched to him.

Dr. Jeffrey C Constantine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.