- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson MD
Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Garner, NC. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Rex Hospital and Wakemed Raleigh Campus. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey C Johnson
Originally from Lancaster, PA, Dr. Johnson has been living in North Carolina since high school. He was a Morehead Scholar at UNC-Chapel Hill where he earned his B.A. in Music and later his M.D. degree as well. He completed his pediatric residency at UNC where he was voted "Outstanding Teaching Resident" by the medical students. Dr. Johnson still enjoys teaching students at Raleigh Pediatrics and is an adjunct faculty member of the UNC School of Medicine. He is also a member of the Wake County Council of Fitness and Health. Dr. Johnson and his wife, Joan, have two children, Christopher and Megan. They enjoy music, reading, outdoor activities, and spending family time together. They attend Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Raleigh.