Dr. Jeffrey C Whitsett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey C Whitsett?

I'm worse off than before I saw this doctor

plan on waiting a long time once you get to the office. If I had it to do over again, I would not go to this doctor.

My husband has had the worst luck with Dr's and I sent him to Dr. Whitsitt and it's been amazing.... and I can't say enough about the office staff. they make you feel like a million dollars.

Was told to leave message if problem didn't resolve after dilating eyes for three days and they would call back. I've left two messages it's been over a week and still no call back. So I still have headaches and blurry vision and am out the 500.00 for the visit that didn't fix anything. It's a shame people can't keep promises to return phone calls.

AWESOME eyesight can be yours again

All I can say is that myself and two other members of my family that had poor to terrible vision now all see like hawks and would all highly recommend Dr. Whitsett and his entire staff to anyone in need of quality care for their vision.

WOW!!!

I had a wonderful experience at the Whitsett Vision Group. I came to thier office after a horrible experience with a different Opthalmologist and was so happy I ended up at Dr. Whitsett's office. They took the time to listen to my problem and thier honesty and compassion has made me a patient for life. I would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Dr. Jeffrey C Whitsett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.