Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins has the following 5 expertise
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Chronic Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Wonderful doctor. My son has TBI and is in constant pain. Dr. Wilkins does his best to eliminate the pain that my son has and is always trying new ideas. He is very personable and takes time with my son. Kim, Dr. Wilkins nurse, is absolutely wonderful and always there when we need her. Thank you Kim and Dr. Wilkins. You can never be replaced.
I was referred to Dr. wilkins and It has taken 3 weeks for him to review my records and I still haven't got any appointment with him yet. The staff nurse he had was rude and never returns phone calls. They let me run out of my pain meds that I have been on for 6 years and didn't even care that I was in pain, I feel like he could care less to have my business or not. Very poorly run, Im going to ask for another referral from my family Dr. because I have waited long enough.
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1992
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey C Wilkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.