Dr. Jeffrey A Cannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Cannon?

Easy Doctor

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Cannon, is a fine, kind, doctor, that listens to what you have to say, and is sensitive to your needs, and very professional.

This doctor is awesome! One of the best doctors in San Antonio!

Great Dr. So so Staff in front office

Professional yet caring about your health.

Not accepting new patients

The practice is full, as the technically polite but not in any way friendly receptionist told me via phone. Therefore, the status of "accepting new patients" indicated here would seem to be incorrect .

Best Doctor in town

Excellent

Dr. Cannon is a very professional and caring physician. I have been seeing him for approximately 4 years. He is quick to assist and meet my needs and is easy to get an appointment with him. I have never had anything negative occur. Very proud and happy to be a patient.

My husband and I would recommend Dr Cannon to everyone. He is the finest doctor I have ever met, takes time with patients, shows that he cares, remembers you, follows up and is just a genuine great person. My husband was in the hospital 2 years ago and he seemed to get worse every day until Dr. Cannon went to see him. Once Dr Cannon was there, he immediately analyzed the situation and determined the cause and cure. My husband quickly recovered and we are both so very thankful that we were so blessed to get him as our doctor. I must also say that his staff is a group of caring, efficient and effective people who make you feel at home.

Truly caring medical professional

I have been seeing Dr. Cannon for about 5 years. I originally called the office to get an appointment with Dr. Talafuse, but I agreed to see Dr. Cannon when there were no appointments available with Dr. Talafuse. The best decision I ever made! While I'm sure Dr. Talafuse is a fine doctor, I am very happy with the treatment I have received from Dr. Cannon. He is a truly caring medical professional. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He never seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient. I feel like I am his only patient and that I have his full attention.

Wonderful caring doctor!

Very few doctors like Dr. Cannon today! Best doctor Ive had in the last 35 years. I trust him, and he listens to what you have to say. Very professional, and truly cares about your health. Excellent!

Dr. Cannon is a proffesional yet easy going Doctor. Takes his time never forgets who you are or what was last discussed in a previous visit. Great Doctor, office staff is also friendly.