Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
The first time I went to the office, I was in chronic pain due to sciatica. Dr. Carls gave me a thorough exam, sent me to the X-ray room and met me right outside the X-ray room to review the X-rays with me. He took very good care of me and I decided then and there that he would be my primary doctor. He has a sense of humor, takes his time to listen to me and makes me very comfortable. If you are in need of a doctor, I highly recommend him.
I was late for 2 of my pro-time tests which I should get every month...the first was equally the DR.'s fault...the second time was my fault and I take responsibility ,,,but his nurse and then him literally attack me in the most unprofessional way . with the snarkiest display of disrespect. I had already decided to change DR's he was just odd...but his display of temper tantrum was way out there.
He actually took the time that was needed to correctly diagnose me. He did not just hand out antibiotics, but did an actual blood test to make sure I needed them. His staff was friendly and helpful.
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Specialists, 1720 Mesquite Ave Ste 100, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Dr. Jeffrey J Carls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.