Dr. Jeffrey J Carls Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Carls?

I was late for 2 of my pro-time tests which I should get every month...the first was equally the DR.'s fault...the second time was my fault and I take responsibility ,,,but his nurse and then him literally attack me in the most unprofessional way . with the snarkiest display of disrespect. I had already decided to change DR's he was just odd...but his display of temper tantrum was way out there.

One problem a visit. Any more than one can be handled the next time and the next and the next. Very much a hands on the door knob type and his nursing staff is very rude and uncaring.

Scam Artist Office

The office staff forces you to make unnecessary or duplicate visits. They refused me care when I questioned this. These people are awful.

Great Doctor

He actually took the time that was needed to correctly diagnose me. He did not just hand out antibiotics, but did an actual blood test to make sure I needed them. His staff was friendly and helpful.

prior patient

doctor carl's is so smart he doesn't have to listen to patients...he knows what your condition is even without asking...he is also not available at times when needed...I ended up seeing a PA for bronchitis four days after I had seen him, and he didn't diagnose it...lab is wonderful