Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Carter?

Great Surgeon

Had arthroscopic knee surgery. He explained everything in detail prior o surgery, after surgery I am able to get back to my running. Friendly office staff and nurse.

Foot

I think he needs to retire. Doesn't care if you are in pain or not. Rushes you in and out. The wait time is ridiculous. Waste of time and money seeing this doctor. There are several doctors at Arlington Orthopedics Assoc. Find another doctor!

need a way to get faster appts for current patients

I would highly recomment him. He is very good. I am seeing him for 2 separate issues. He is great with both knees and hands. He has a wonderful bedside manner and answers all my questions before he leaves the room. The only problem I have is that current patients have to wait for appts just as long as new patients. There should be a way to get a sooner appt.

This doctor seemed to have knowledge how to treat my knee. However, after the rubbing of my knee and my look to my husband, I was not sure what was on him mind. Also, after the surgery, my knee is worse. I would not recommend him to anyone. It took a little while for the damage done to my knee to show its problem, but I know I did not have this pain before. I quit going to him and do not trust him at all.

not good with small bones

dr. carter is great with large bones such as the hip, but fails miserably with small bones such as the hand. he will not admit this and will not send a patient to a more experienced hand surgeon.he is very arrogant.

Dr. Jeffrey D Carter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.

Dr. Jeffrey D Carter Is this you?