Dr. Jeffrey Caruth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Caruth?

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I had smart lipo. Paid over $5000.00 for the procedure. There was absolutely no change in my body. Now I have lumps all over my stomach, neck, and back. I'm going to have to go to a plastic surgeon for reconstructive surgery. The staff and Dr. Caruth are very nice, but I just question his skills.

patient

Posted on March 9th, 2016

The times I have been to Dr. Caruth's office, the wait was never more than 10 minutes. I had breast augmentation. He was very professional, explained the procedure and asked if I had questions. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Caruth and his staff were very prompt, explained everything in detail and ask me periodically if I was ok. I went back several times for check ups to make sure everything was healing properly. I have recently had another minor procedure which Dr. Caruth preformed. Everything went well.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Dr.Caruth is very knowledgable and experience Doctor with a great personality. His staff is very friendly..I went in for a breast augmentation and another procedure. During the both surgeries they made me feel very comfortable. The outcome was great and I am healing Very Well .. I love my new size of my breast and everything else.. I feel like a model...Thanks to Dr. Caruth

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr. Caruth does excellent work. He listens and respects his patient's wishes.

Knows what he is doing!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Curuth is one of the most talented Dr.'s I have ever been to. I would not go anywhere else!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on August 29th, 2012

LOVE THE STAFF! EVERYONE IS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. PROCEDURE WAS QUICK, EASY AND NOT PAINFUL LIKE I THOUGHT. ALL APPOINTMENTS, FOLLOW UPS, PHONE CALLS HAVE BEEN GREAT. ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR OFFICES IVE BEEN TOO.

Lipo Fat Transfer

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Caruth and his staff, they really care and the serive I recive is top notch I wouldnt go to anyone else.

Dr. Ted's Diet

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I absolutely loved this process! The diet was very black and white which works the best for me. The doctors laid out exactly what I could and could not eat. I lost weight rapidly and feel amazing! This is a great jump start to my weight loss journey. The doctors here are so helpful and encouraging. I'm going on my 6 week maintenance phase and then I'll be back for round 2!! Can't wait.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Cellulaze is AWESOME!!!! Dr. Caruth CHANGED MY LIFE when he performed the Cellulaze procedure on me! I can kiss all the potions and lotions goodbye because this procedure WORKS!!!

YOU WILL REGRET GOING TO HIM!!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I went to him for liposuction and it was a terrible experience. He doesnt know what he is doing and I wasted my time and money. Don't fall for his story of being the first one to do this type of procedure because it doesnt matter if he is not good at it. I have no results other than some blotched up areas...a total waste!!

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I just wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me for my liposuction procedure. Even though having liposuction done was a little scary, you and your staff made me feel at ease. You made everything very pleasant (and funny). I am amazed at how you went over and above. I really appreciate what you've done for me.

He should have stuck with delivering babies

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr. Caruth had been my OBGYN for all three of my children (the last 12 years) and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor BUT then I decided to go to him for a Smart Xide DOT Therapy procedure in hopes that it would erase some brown spots on my face. It didn't work and it is much worse now than it was before the procedure. I would not recommend anyone go to him for anything other than OBGYN needs which he doesn't even do anymore. I used to have all the respect in the world for this doctor... it's gone now. Don't risk it - go to a real plastic surgeon.