The best!

I could not be happier with Dr. Jeff Caruth and his excellent staff. Over the last 5 years, I have experienced top notch professionalism, state of the art technology, meaningful discussions and outstanding results with all procedures. His skill and attention to detail are readily apparent with everything from Botox, all fillers, breast implants and Face Tight, all of which I have experienced. There are a multitude of other procedures he specializes in as well. When you aren't quite sure what you want, you can trust his honest perspective and insightful explanation of options and realistic outcomes. You are in excellent hands with this skilled surgeon!

Best of the best

Look no further! This clinic is top notch and extremely experienced. Dr. Caruth really knows his stuff! Straightforward, honest and really helpful. Very good at explaining options, procedures, and outcomes. I checked out other doctors, and I could not be more pleased with Dr. Caruth and his staff.

My emotional experience!!

I had my consultation with dr. Caruth today! He was the first surgeon I called when I was researching someone to take out my breast implants! (As he was the first one to pop up on google”! I have to say I am SUPER DISAPPOINTED!! He was rude! Abrupt! And quite frankly a total AS$! The first thing he ask me & my husband is “ what do yall do for a luving? The rest went downhill from there! He proceeded to tell me about a “student training center” that was more in my price range in Tulsa!! How does he know what my price range is???? I’m so glad that I am not using him for this major decision & surgery!!! BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!! 🤬

I had smart lipo. Paid over $5000.00 for the procedure. There was absolutely no change in my body. Now I have lumps all over my stomach, neck, and back. I'm going to have to go to a plastic surgeon for reconstructive surgery. The staff and Dr. Caruth are very nice, but I just question his skills.

patient

The times I have been to Dr. Caruth's office, the wait was never more than 10 minutes. I had breast augmentation. He was very professional, explained the procedure and asked if I had questions. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Caruth and his staff were very prompt, explained everything in detail and ask me periodically if I was ok. I went back several times for check ups to make sure everything was healing properly. I have recently had another minor procedure which Dr. Caruth preformed. Everything went well.

Dr.Caruth is very knowledgable and experience Doctor with a great personality. His staff is very friendly..I went in for a breast augmentation and another procedure. During the both surgeries they made me feel very comfortable. The outcome was great and I am healing Very Well .. I love my new size of my breast and everything else.. I feel like a model...Thanks to Dr. Caruth

Dr. Caruth does excellent work. He listens and respects his patient's wishes.

Dr. Jeffrey Caruth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.

Dr. Jeffrey Caruth Is this you?